Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Checking in on Wednesday Weigh-in

So, by the looks of this blog (and my scales) fitness hasn't been a priority this summer. And I  will admit I've been more focused on the girls and now that it's July I'm focusing on work more.  I've kept up my work blog more too, but probably since it's easier. It seems every time I post here, it's blah blah blah I'm not doing anything and not losing blah blah blah.   I keep thinking of game plans but they don't work because as soon as I get up from  here I don't do them.  (womp womp womp). 

I didn't even weigh-in this morning, that's how focused I've been! 

However, I have started back up running.  Monday was to be my 1st day back of training in prep of training for my half this fall, #fail. Mon and Tues was a bust, nothing done. But today.....ahhh today...I did the fittest for teh Bikini Body Mommy Challenge (and nearly died).  Wow what a test! I'm excited to see changes and progress but that means commitment. 
But here's my stats for the test:

  1.  SPEED SQUATS:  34
  2.   HIGH KNEES:  85 
  3. PUSH UPS:25 (modified)
  4. SQUAT JUMPS:  22
  5. TRICEP DIPS: 17
  6. BURPEES:8
  7. ALTERNATING LUNGES: 15
  8. ELBOW PLANK:20sec

Trust me, it was H.A.R.D.  I plan to do workout day #2 tonight then 3 tomorrow before the festivities for the 4th.  And even plan on taking them home to do during the camping weekend.  It seems a few days I'll be doing cardio/running so guess I'll be taking home my shoes and sports bra! Woohoo. 


No food goals...just focusing on my running plan and the BBM 90 Day challenge. 


No comments:

Post a Comment