Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Reality Check

I love SkinnyMeg.  Have you heard of her? Yeah..she's great and also going by "PregMeg" for the next few months.  Absolutely love her blog and how true she is.  If you don't know her, go check her out.  She's also on Facebook.  That's where I noticed she posted a link to a site that talks a bit about body image.  It's a clothing site in the UK: Marisota but they have a neat visual that helps assess where you are and compare it to where you think you are. Trust me, it makes more sense once you do it.

You click which picture mostly looks like you, then fill in some measurements.

Then, based on your measurements it tells you what your true body shape is.  It is pretty neat.  From what I'm seeing from other people posting in response to her post, I'm not the only one that has a better body than I expected.

The site says I'm the "Perfect Hourglass" ahh..to hear something about my body is "perfect"!  I also am 12.5% smaller than what I view myself.  Interesting! Guess I need to change up my self-view, yay!

So here's the link to see your body image vs measurements.

I'm interested to see how your body image compares to the truth with your numbers.   Comment back and let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment