Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Blogger Mentor

Confession...I have another blog.  Don't get upset, it's my "professional" blog. Being a teacher, I've started my site Cantrell's Got Class and have really connected with other teacher bloggers.   Yet my blogging adventure is just beginning and I have lots of questions.   I posted some of my questions here and here but figured I'd repost here and see if I could get any answers from different readers. 

Here are some questions that have me stumped. 

  1. How do y'all get items for giveaways? Like Target giftcards, or race gear, or even products like Scentsy?  Are ya buying the items and then raffling them off?  I'd love to have a giveaway (to celebrate newbie blogger moments) but not sure how to get that ball rolling. 
  2. Fonts.  I want to use some different fonts on the blog. But all my posts are boring Times.  In the writing part, there are maybe 7 options, all of which are boring.  Suggestions? 
  3. What's the best way to grow my "fan base"?  
  4. Lastly (for now at least), I know how to show a blog roll of favorite blogs. Do you know if there is anyway to connect my blog to BlogLovin to pull the blogs I actually follow over to my blog roll instead of me typing every single URL into the widget? 

Thanks for any feedback you can give me! Feel free to email me or put the answer in the comments...I LOVE comments.  

Where do YOU turn when you have blogger questions??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment