Thursday, May 30, 2013

Wednesday Weigh-In

Well...I knew it was gonna be bad, and it was. I KNOW it takes hard work and I need that discipline again to make the right choices.
So here's the dreaded scale pic.

I think the most upsetting part is last Thursday it said 196.  Five freaking pounds. FIVE!!!!!  It also hurts that it starts with a 2.  I said good bye to the 200s. I thought.


I know last weekend did a number on me (five numbers) but this wknd will be tough too.  Tomorrow is our anniversary and we'll be at Silver Dollar City...I've GOT to make healthy choices and load up on water.  Then Saturday we are celebrating which will mean dinner. I WILL make good choices. Maybe I need to start posting my MFP daily food journal here too.  Who knows..I just gotta do it. 
  I also haven't worked out since Thursday last week. Ugh.   With a new month maybe its time for another sticker calendar and goal setting.  Tomorrow I will definitely work on monthly goals and have those posted here. 





Until then,

No comments:

Post a Comment