Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday

Ugh...the dreaded weigh-in.  Since I've been soooo off the wagon lately, I wasn't sure how I felt about today's number. It was still under 200 (barely) but it at least was under.  I wasn't tooooo discouraged, knowing that it was a restart - that I was ready to start over and from here on the number would go down...a lot.

So here it is....

I started back on My Fitness Pal again and WOW I go way over on calories! It's easy to see where my eating hasn't been the best lately, a lot of snacking, thoughtless seconds, unhealthy choices.  So today for lunch it was baked chicken with roasted broccoli and zuchini (who knew I liked zuchinni??).   It's been hard to not snack, because I REALLY want something sweet, but it's not happening. Not because i have amazing will power -- nope, we are ALL outta sweets today. 

I also haven't gotten in a workout today.  The game plan was to workout while AbbDabs was napping but that didn't happen.  Yesterday was crazy hectic with an impromptu trip back home and so today has been schedule recovery -- meaning it's mass chaos here trying to get everyone back on track.   Hopefully once E gets home I can get in a run.  *fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment