Thursday, May 23, 2013

Just an update

Ethan made it possible for me to go running last night. Yay! 

I really wanted to want to run, but dreaded actually doing it.  I couldn't decide on outside or treadmill....and here's why. If I run outside I have to actually get dressed and run all up and down the hills. But yet if I run on the treadmill I hate running on the treadmill its boring and there's nothing to see.
But I got out and ran and I did it down and back on the road, just a mile. What I'm coming to realize is that a mile is a mile. I'm only competing with myself but yet I still get frustrated when I'm not as good as I was.
I usually listen to a podcast called PodRunners where you can listen to music based on beats per minute but this time I decided to go back to my Runners music playlist. I think I might have liked it better not quite sure yet.

Anyways I ran down half a mile actually  0.54 miles and then walked for a little bit and then jog the rest of the way back up the hill. I was excited to see that my time at the end was a 12:30 mile average. Not too bad. I wish that my music had a beat per minute play option on it but i think that music was a good thing.

So it seems so far I've been able to get at least a mile in every other day. Granted this is day 3 but I'm hopeful. I did hurt my ankle, well more the top of my foot. Really hurts to walk on it. keep an eye out and see how it goes. Hopefully today I can get in a little bit of Jillian while AbbDabs is asleep this afternoon.  

Here's to Thursday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment