Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Weekend Recap

Well...nothing too exciting or positive to post here today. Ideally I planned on posting a weekend recap on Monday but it was a holiday still (Memorial Day) so technically it didn't count as a Monday, haha.
This weekend ruined my work from this past week.  HUGE disappointment although not shocked.  I last weighed-in on Friday at 197.   When I weighed-in on Monday it said 200.7. HUGE disappointment.
But I ate like crap...all weekend.  And I mean CRAP. And I mean ALL weekend.

We drove back to the farm on Saturday. I had full intentions of being mindful and trying to do my best.   FAIL.   For lunch at mom's we had homemade sub sammiches.  Not a huge problem and I thought I could handle myself with that...and I did.  But then she brought out some butter pecan cookies.  *read: HUGE downfall*  Those suckers were yummy.  I ate too many -not sure how many, at least 8 I would think.  Either way, too many.  And then there was dinner.   Id on't know where I went wrong -- we had grilled hamburgers. I had some potato salad, BLT pasta, deviled eggs and a Blue Moon.  So it wasn't horrible (although I had 5 deviled eggs) but it wasn't moderate portions either.
Then Sunday we we had breakfast at the farm before heading to Ethan's family. Mom made B&G with sausage.  I actually didn't eat that much - just wasn't what I wanted I guess.  At his family's we had rotisserie chicken, pasta, and corn on the cob.  Again - nothing horrible.
So I guess I can't blame this weekend on the food. I know I haven't exercised in a while either...last week I worked out twice and was seeing a loss. And once I stopped so did the weigh loss. Coincidence? Doubtful. I also was tracking on MFP and losing. Stop tracking ... stop losing. Coincidence? Hardly.


Verdict?  Time to get back on MFP and the treadmill/road.   Here's to a "normal" day tomorrow.  Whatcha got for me Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment