Sunday, June 23, 2013

Where Have I Been?!?!?!

Eeeeek - I've fallen off the bloggin' wagon!

Let's list excuses:
1) We just got back from Cozumel...6 day trip, all inclusive.  Has me a little fearful of the scale but we'll get to that in a bit.
2) RIGHT before Cozumel we celebrated AbbDabs 1st birthday, whew...
3) Thinking I had a stress fracture in my foot, couldnt do a whole lot of exercising.

So now what...
Here I am.  Back at it.  Determined to get a body that can wear that bikini next time we're in Mexico.  With Ethan's full support I know it can happen too.  Also have that Half Marathon looming over my head. Eeek.  I did go for a mile run last night with no foot problems so hopefully it's back in full action.

So here's the plan:
1: Starting up running again.  E got me a Garmin Forerunner (woohoo) although I reallly need to read up on all the crazy stuff it does.  Ran with it last night and I'm also thinking that getting new running goodies definitely makes running more enjoyable. I was excited to get out and run.
2:  Working Out.  I found out about Bikini Body Mommy last month and just haven't done much with it.  Last night I decided to do the 90 day challenge and started the fit test, but had to stop it so I'll start that up tonight and begin the 90 day challenge!  By October there should be significant difference.  Hoping to stay on track with it....SOMEONE keep me in check. I'll post my fit test results tomorrow...
3:  Weighing in...this one is iffy.  Daily weigh-ins frustrate me but I feel I need them to help me stay in line.

Until Then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment